Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Favorite Lemon Lime Soda To Date

The first Root Beer I reviewed on this site was Simpson Spring Root Beer. I also had purchased a bottle of their "Lemon & Lime Soda," and it was time to crack into that:

Simpson Spring Lemon & Lime and Root Beer
Simpson Spring Lemon & Lime, along with my 2nd bottle of Simpson Spring Root Beer.

I wasn't sure about the unnatural color that this soda had, but it turns out it was DELICIOUS. (And I like the 10 oz bottles - it's a nice amount without being too much.)

Brand: Simpson Spring Lemon & Lime Soda.

Origin: South Easton, Massachusetts.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar and/or Dextrose and Fructose.

Review: This was very different from other Lemon-Lime sodas that I've had, and it's a little hard to describe. It was heavier on the Lime, but it wasn't tart - it was still very sweet and smooth. I've tried some bad Lemon-Lime sodas lately, and this one was by far the best. I'd go purchase this again in a heartbeat.

Score: 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment