Thursday, February 8, 2024

Dublin Texas Founder's Recipe Cola

I brought this to work with me this morning:

Dublin Texas Founder's Recipe Cola

 
Brand: Dublin Texas Founder's Recipe Cola

Origin: Dublin, Texas.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This had a deep, rich flavor from the first sip! There was a unique sweetness to this, and then I realized it was the "cinnamon flavoring" in the ingredients list - it had a very smooth and rich cinnamon flavor (not like a sharp "red hot" flavor, but like deep baking cinnamon taste). A bit unique, and quite good. I enjoyed this!

Score: 8 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Tried Dublin's cola years ago. It was one of my favorites. A 9 or a 10 even. Not sure if this Founder's recipe is the same I tried, but I've been trying to get a case of this for years now.

    ReplyDelete