Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Brau Bros Bubble Gum Soda

I've been hesitant to open this... 

Brau Bros Bubble Gum Soda


Brand: Brau Bros Bubble Gum Soda.

Origin: Marshall, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: There is a FRACTION of a second during each sip that this actually tastes like bubble gum. Outside of that moment, it's very chemically and overly sweet. And I don't know what it tastes like. I really wanted to like this because it's from MN, but it's just not good. I didn't get more than a few sips into this. Sorry. 

I finished writing that paragraph, and then poured out a sip for both of my boys (ages 8 and 11). I didn't tell them that I didn't like it because I didn't want to influence their reactions. My 11-year-old just thought it was OK, and my 8-year-old didn't care for it. I assume that a bubble gum soda would appeal to kids, and this did not.

Score: 2 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment