Sunday, July 12, 2020

An Unlabeled Bottle

Well, here's a review unlike any other...

I just opened a bottle that had no label. I vaguely recall getting this bottle, but I have such a bad memory, that I have no idea when, where, or why. It was in my box with other "MN Largest Candy Store" sodas, but that's the only hint I have.

The "front" of the bottle...

... and the "back." Seriously.


Brand: Unknown.

Origin: Unknown

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store" (I think), Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Unknown.

Review: OK, so the first obvious issue is to determine the flavor. I cracked the top (still heard the sound of carbonation, so that's good) and took a sniff. My eyes lit up and I took another... "It's root beer" I thought. It was a bit heavy on the anise, but otherwise pretty decent and relatively smooth. Wish I knew what this was...

Score: 7 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment