Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Oak Creek Barrel Aged Root Beer

Sorry! It's been nearly a month since my last review! We just got through finals, and grades got submitted last night. So now I'm taking a breather with a root beer I've had in the fridge for the last 4 weeks...

Oak Creek Barrel Aged Root Beer


Brand: Oak Creek Barrel Aged Root Beer.

Origin: Redding, California.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This was good! I'm glad I had a good root beer waiting for me after a month of inactivity on this blog. It was really deep and herby. There was a lot of flavor, with just a hint of anise and really no wintergreen. It went down pretty easy! I call this one quite a bit more than the "blonde" Oak Creek root beer. Tasty!

Score: 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment