Monday, March 25, 2019

Coca Cola California Raspberry

I stopped at Cub Foods in Midway (St. Paul) this past week to get a few things with my boys. We walked past the sodas, and I found this single bottle (they sell a lot of 4- or 6-packs, so it's nice to find some individual bottles for sale):

Coca Cola California Raspberry


Brand: Coca Cola California Raspberry.

Origin: Anywhere?

Purchase Place: Cub Foods, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This had that oh-so-recognizable Coca Cola flavor, but then there was a berry "tartness" to it as well. I can't call that tartness good or bad - it was just tart. I don't know that I could have labeled it as "raspberry" had I not know what I was drinking, but it was pretty good. So I guess I'm saying the "raspberry" flavor isn't 100% right, but the raspberry "tartness" was about right. Overall, it was a nice version of Coke!

Score: 6.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment