Monday, February 25, 2019

Sipping Spider Venom Cherry Cola

Last Friday, I stopped by Frattallone's Ace Hardware on Grand Ave in St. Paul (the "west" one by Macalaster College), and I took a quick look over their soda section:

Frattallone's Ace Hardware Soda Selection

I grabbed something near the top left of that image, and I opened it earlier today:

Sipping Spider Venom Cherry Cola


Brand: Sipping Spider Venom Cherry Cola.

Origin: Mukilteo, WA.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This was good. It had a real deep cherry flavor - very strong and sweet. It was almost a "black cherry" flavor. It has "extract of dark sweet cherry" on the ingredients list, and I don't know if it's that ingredient that makes this so tasty. It was strong flavored classic cherry cola with a bit more "pop." I really enjoyed it!

Score: 9 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Steve!
    I shared this with my Foodie Group and members enjoyed reading about where they can find rare Sodas locally!
    Keep up the Good work,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete