Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dead World Twilight Shuffler Root Beer Zombie Soda

I'm done with finals! **Yay!** Earlier today, I sat in my classroom and graded while drinking this:

Dead World Twilight Shuffler Root Beer Zombie Soda



Brand: Dead World Twilight Shuffler Root Beer Zombie Soda

Origin: Detroit, MI.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: Ever since this tasting of "Dead World" sodas at Blue Sun Soda, I've been relatively impressed with this "novelty" brand. I was hoping this wouldn't let me down. And it was pretty good! It was quite smooth and relatively creamy. It maybe had a slightly "off" aftertaste which knocked this down a point, but it wasn't horrible. I need to keep trying Dead World Sodas!

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment