Friday, April 6, 2018

Fitz's Strawberry Pop

I've had pretty good reactions to Fitz's Pop, and it was time to try another one in my classroom yesterday:

Fitz's Strawberry Pop


Brand: Fitz's Strawberry Pop.

Origin: St. Louis, MO.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: The smell was unmistakeable when I popped the top, and the taste backed it up: it tasted like like my mother-in-law's strawberry pie. So that means it was very sweet, and almost tasted like rich strawberry Jell-O (which is used as the "binder" in her pie). It was sugary and pretty good. I MIGHT have actually been TOO sugary (which I RARELY say), but it was quite enjoyable. This final score might artificially be 1 point high because it reminds me of that great pie...

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment