Thursday, November 16, 2017

Colombiana La Nuestra

Today my students were working on their final project proposals, so I took it easy and drank this:

Colombiana La Nuestra
A student in the background. Not my student. Just a student.


Brand: Colombiana La Nuestra.

Origin: Milton, NY.  (I was hoping for something more exotic. Something,... more south...)

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: I cracked this open not knowing what to expect, or even what flavor it was. It only said "Kola Flavored Soda" on the bottle, which I've always thought of as a sweeter, fuller, "fruitier" cola flavor.

Well, it wasn't really cola flavored. It was VERY smooth, and nearly a "cream soda." I saw something online saying this is apple flavored, but I don't taste that. It's like a sweet cream soda with a BIT of a Dr. Pepper flavor. Interesting. Unique. Not bad.

Score: 6 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment