Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cherry Wisco Pop

My wife was in Wisconsin this past weekend, and she brought me a treat:

Cherry Wisco Pop


Brand: Cherry Wisco Pop.

Origin: Viroqua, WI.

Purchase Place: Viroqua Food+Coop, Viroqua, WI.

Sweetener: Organic sugar.

Review: This didn't taste like cherry. I mean, "cherry soda" doesn't usually taste like ACTUAL cherries either, but this didn't taste like cherry soda. If I had to guess, I would have said rhubarb. Really. In the ingredients list, there's "organic cherry juice concentrate," but then there's also lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon, and I can sort of see how those last 3 can make the flavor I was tasting. It wasn't that great, so I'll rank it just below average. It's sure unique, though.

Score: 4 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment