Thursday, July 6, 2017

Virgil's Special Edition Bavarian Nutmeg Root Beer

Sorry for not posting for over 2 weeks. I've been busy with family. I had hoped to try this next root beer on a family trip, but never got a chance. So I opened it up this afternoon at home:

Virgil's Special Edition Bavarian Nutmeg Root Beer

Virgil's Special Edition Bavarian Nutmeg Root Beer
Will I really "swear it's made in heaven?"


Brand: Virgil's Special Edition Bavarian Nutmeg Root Beer.

Origin: Los Angeles, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: Many years ago, I reviewed "regular" Virgil's Root Beer. And this was much better. The nutmeg was noticeable, but it wasn't overbearing. It was a nice touch. As the label promised, it WAS rich and creamy. (But I didn't swear it was made in heaven.) It was unique without being "weird" (which I was afraid of). Pretty good!

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment