Sunday, August 14, 2016

Joe's Root Beer

This ended up being my first soda from Nevada:

Joe's Root Beer

Joe's Root Beer
Sweet bottle cap.


Brand: Joe's Root Beer.

Origin: Henderson, NV.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane sugar and honey.

Review: So I liked that this was trying something unique, but it just wasn't that good. Honey and vanilla are the last two ingredients in this root beer, and there's just way too much honey. I've said it before: I don't care for honey in root beer even though I may love it in other flavors of soda. I can taste the vanilla, and that's a nice little addition. But the honey is just too much and a little too strange. (Honey isn't the only sweetener - it's just an added sweetener near the end of the ingredients list.)

Score: 3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment