Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fitz's Hip Hop Pop

I needed a caffeine boast, so I grabbed this cola that looked like a 50's Diner earlier today:

Fitz's Hip Hop Pop


Brand: Fitz's Hip Hop Pop.

Origin: St. Louis, MO.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: All natural pure cane sugar.

Review: This first sip blew me away. I was expecting "regular" cola, but there was a berry punch. Cherry cola, maybe? I checked their website, and they only say "lots of raspberry and other berry flavors blended with our sugar cane cola along with a caffeine kicker." I didn't really get "raspberry," but I DID like it. A lot. It was a little sugary and syrupy, but not too much. It went down so easily. I've only had this Fitz soda and their root beer, and both were great, so I need to find some more Fitz's!

Score: 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment