Saturday, June 13, 2015

Green River Soda

It was bright green… I was ready for it to taste pretty "fake."

Green River Soda

This was actually so good and refreshing that I took it outside with me as I was doing some work in the backyard:

Green River Soda


Brand: Green River Soda.

Origin: Chicago, Illinois.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This wasn't as "crisp" as normal lemon-lime sodas, and it was much heavier on the "lime" (although there is a little lemon in there too). It was very drinkable and went down easy! My wife enjoyed it and said it tasted a bit like a melted Mr. Freeze, but those have a much more "artificial" taste to me than this did. This caught me off guard - it was good!

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment