Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Margo's Bark Root Beer

This root beer was for a good cause (to help shelter dogs), and I haven't had good luck with soda like that - usually they've let me down.

Margo's Bark Root Beer
I enjoyed this one before starting my class.
I had to assure my students it was root beer in this brown bottle!


Brand: Margo's Bark Root Beer.

Origin: Los Angeles, CA.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Evaporated Cane Juice.

Review: This was a pretty subdued root beer. It wasn't very frothy or "heady" at all, and it didn't have too much flavor. The flavor that was there was decent (a bit earthy with just a hit of wintergreen), but there wasn't much of it. It was a little too dry as well. But it had a nice subtle bite. Different, not bad, but not great.

Score: 5.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment