Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sprecher Cherry Cola

This one said it had cherry juice from Door County, WI, and raw Wisconsin honey in it. It was sounding a little pretentious from the start (especially for something from Wisconsin*).

Sprecher Cherry Cola


Brand: Sprecher Cherry Cola

Origin: Glendale, WI.

Purchase Place: Frattallones Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Glucose Syrup and Raw Honey.

Review: This was a very creamy cherry cola - it could have been labeled "cherry creme." The cherry flavor was a little unique with a slight sharpness to it. It was tasty. My only complaint is that there's a slight chemically taste to this soda as well. But overall, it's unlike any cherry cola I've had. I really respect this cola for trying something new and not just being another cherry soda. Unique and alright.

Score: 7 out of 10.

I have to say that and feel that way because I'm from Minnesota.  It's in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment