Friday, July 25, 2014

J.C. Gray Black Cherry Soda

We just got back from a few days in Alexandria, MN on a family vacation. Last year, I stopped at their local grocery store to try J.C. Gray Root Beer which was good but nothing special. I stopped by the same grocery store to grab some J.C. Gray Black Cherry:

J.C. Gray Black Cherry Soda
With our cabin in the background.

Brand: J.C. Gray Black Cherry Soda.

Origin: Janesville, WI.

Purchase Place: Elden's Grocery Store, Alexandria, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: It smelled good, and the first sip was OK. But it was oddly creamy - almost like a cream soda. It was a strange flavor for a black cherry soda to have. It was OK, but a little "off," so I'll give this a slightly below average score. I may be done trying J.C. Gray soda - I just haven't been impressed.

Score: 4 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment