Monday, June 24, 2013

Route 66 Black Cherry

So far, I've had good luck with "Route 66" sodas: I gave their Root Beer a 9 out of 10, and I gave their Lime Soda an 8 out of 10. So I was hoping their Black Cherry would live up to my past experiences with their sodas.

Route 66 Black Cherry


Brand: Route 66 Black Cherry.

Origin: Lebanon, MO.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, Burnsville, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This is pretty good. It's not too heavy or syrupy (which I actually LIKE in some sodas), and the flavor is spot on. It could have a BIT more punch, but that'd make some people like it more and some like it less - they seem to have taken the "middle road" and made a good soda to please a good number of people. It's a decent Black Cherry soda as it stands. I'd definitely have this again.

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment